RE: [TR] Bumper/Grill Badges

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Bumper/Grill Badges
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:39:19 -0600
Joe,

If what Phil says is true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't,
making one type of badge that can be used either way would make
reaching the minimum number much easier.

It would also eliminate the need to get the spacing right. %^)

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!

===     http://www.vtr.org