Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay

To: "Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis" <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:35:53 -0500
Listers,
After first reading his auction I became offended and sent Ben an email
expressing my concerns with his America comment. Apparently he received many
email apologizing for his remark. It appeared very genuine and was a comment
made in the heat of the moment. He sent me 2 direct emails. Seems like a
nice guy for what its worth.
Alex