Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay

To: Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:55:37 -0500
On Sunday 05 November 2006 07:01 pm, Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis wrote:
> Ooops.
>
> Apologies I did not see that poor remark re America otherwise I would not
> have posted the link.

Jim and rest of list.

This is not the first and certainly not the last item to be mis-represented on
Ebay. A good friend of mine lost over 4K on a lawn tractor. Turns out the
scam started in good old USSR.

 And only the US has car dealears who lie!

A smart buyer would always contact a 3rd party to inspect such a large buy.
And this list has been used for that purpose numerous times over the years.
Another reason to belong! And to contribute both information and $ during the
annual fund drive.

So far Ebay has been good to me at least all the people I have dealed with.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org