RE: [TR] Axle oil seal - good progress - more questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Axle oil seal - good progress - more questions
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:20:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Many thanks Randall for all that important information.

Sure 'nuff sometime in the past, it looks like 2 of the bolts have been
replaced by regular grade 8 bolts, that are threaded all the way:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/AdrianJones34/Bolts.jpg

The other 4 sound decidely British (Rubery Owen R45-55).

I'll order a complete set from TRF (with the lock washers).  Needless to say
I'm now going to have a look at the other side of the car.

The hub looks OK and I've checked it as best I can with a straight edge.

I'll check the shims later on - I think I have to go shopping with the wife
this morning.

Regards,  Adrian TS 58325

===     http://www.vtr.org