[TR] firewall rubber grommet

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] firewall rubber grommet
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:11:57 -0500
As Fred Thomas would suggest or was it Jim Muller.... It is always best to use
NOS expletives. Sometimes the aftermarket ones just dont fit quite right.

I am nearing the end of my TR4 restoration and have just about run out. But
the other day I was painting those little nuts that secure the tail light
assemblies and dropped one and that was the end of that nut. Well I found out
I still had some very good expletives left in reserve.

If I had a dime for every time I dropped a nut, washer, bolt and couldnt find
it and had to go to the bin for another, I could stop working!!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org