RE: [TR] TR3: bonnett / sit on it?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3: bonnett / sit on it?
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:46:27 -0800

the gizmos the Dzus fastners lock on to -they have shims ( rubber )
underneath to set the height --2) the hood may be bowed in the center--I
put a couple of 2x4 s( short pieces) under each front corner --and gently
pushed and checked to see if I had de-curved the front edge of the hood. (
bonnet). also check the hood lifter that gets out of whack and does not
retract fully and bends the hood. Thats my take.MikeTR2inLA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Triumph-TR-3-A-1961-TR-3-A_W0QQcmdZVi

===     http://www.vtr.org