Re: [TR] TR3: bonnett / sit on it?

To: "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3: bonnett / sit on it?
From: "Ed Oot" <eoot@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:44:27 -0500
This was a subject I was getting ready to introduce myself. Mine is fine at
the corners and the Dzus fittings appear correct size and funtion. However
the center of the bonnet misses being aligned with the front apron by around
1/4 of an inch. The center fastener assy. seems to be functioning smoothly
and not binding. Is the best adjustment technique to place the 2 x 4s under
the corners and coax the center down as Michael suggests?

Thanks