[TR] TR lifters

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR lifters
From: fogbro1@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:32:18 +0000
Mine, courtesy of Integral Cams. As I recall, Steve's minimum Rockwell for TR
lifters is c58. I had several new sets tested from various suppliers. Each new
set had at least one "soft" lifter. I ended up having Steve resurface an
original set of TR lifters, having first tested them of course.

While I'm on the subject, I had Integral Cams test a number of TR transmission
countershafts, new and used. The only ones that tested at or above the factory
spec of Rockwell c90 were from TRF, which might be why they cost a lot more
than the ones the other guys sell. You get what you pay for (if you're careful).

Ed Woods
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>

===     http://www.vtr.org