RE: [TR] Off Topic (89 Toyota Celica)

To: triumph@lincsat.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Off Topic (89 Toyota Celica)
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 05:36:35 +0000
When I wanted a rear passenger door for my son's Focus I searched auto
wreckers on the internet.  I took several hours to get through all of them.
I found an exact match in Fla.  I paid a little more for it than the local
ones but it was worth the price.  It bolted up, plugged in, and works and
looks like the original.

Best regards,
Tom