Re: [TR] Let's sue!

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, BearTranserv@aol.com, ahwahnee@cybertrails.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Let's sue!
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:26:05 +0000
There are software dialing programs avaiable on the internet that will dial
all the nubers in a prefix.  With a wireless conection you could call every
cell phone number in a prefix fron your car and clear the freeway.
Alternativesly we could convince the illegal aleans to take anothe strike
day and clear the free way that way.