Re: [TR] RE:Anal retentives and Trailer Queens.

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE:Anal retentives and Trailer Queens.
From: "Rick & Cecilia" <rickandcecilia@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:38:07 -0500
The sport or hobby takes in all regardless of the financial or comittment
levels.  I am on my 2nd restoration.  THe first was a 1980 SPitfire.  The
current is a 74 Lotus.  The only reason that I have the Lotus is that the
Spitfire is finished!  I enjoy the parts hunting, the car show marketplace,
and most of all the wrenching on the car.  Yes, the Spit could be a trailer
queen.  It's a true roadster ( no top installed) because it looks good that
way.  I do, therefore, watch out for a chance of rain and obviously don't
drive when there is one.  I do driver her, however.  I also will drive the
Lotus although not in the rain either.  Ok, call me strange, and perhaps a
little retentive, but I was always this way with my cars for the last 50
years.  The resto-mods that I am making give me a sense of pleasure in the
sport and when I choose what to drive and when to drive it, it's because its
a hobby and not because I an retentive...

Wait, what's that?  a scap of tire dirt?  Ok, where's the rags.....

:)

Rick
74_4576R TCS Lotus Europa
80 Triump Spitfire