Re: [TR] BJ Auction

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] BJ Auction
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:40:02 -0500
Jack and list. If you ahve the chance to watchteh auction on Saturday
night during "prime time"  (7:30 - 9:00 or so), there 2 Mustangs selling
as a pair.  They are featured on the coverof the B-J program.  Cars will
come onto stage facing each other.  Cars are owned by a fellow from
Pandora and I had a modest involvement with the cars. Could well set a
record for $$. Cars are black with white Boss stripes. One is a Boss 302
factory drag race car, 1 or 14 and the others is a 429 Ford Hemi, yes
Hemi, factory drag race car.  1 of seven.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

===     http://www.vtr.org