RE: [TR] Car shows and trailer queeens

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Car shows and trailer queeens
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:16:52 -0500
With a tip of the hat to Jonmac, this year's America's British Reliability
Run in Wisconsin and Minnesota (there is another ABRR this year in Ohio on
the same weekend), will have a stop scheduled so that blind children can
"see" our cars with their fingers.  The charity we'll be raising money for
the WI-MN run is the Center for Blind and Visually Impaired Children, so
it's an excellent opportunity to give these kids a chance to check out the
British cars we enjoy so much.

I'll provide more info as final details are worked out.

Cheers,
Blake Discher, event organizer
America's British Reliability Run, http://www.abrr.org
----
With your help, in four years we've raised more than $108,000 for children's
charities by driving our vintage British cars in America's British
Reliability Run. Info at http://www.abrr.org.

===     http://www.vtr.org