[TR] Side kick panel indentation

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Side kick panel indentation
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:32:48 -0500
Thanks Alex!
I had my stainless map pocket about to go in when another listee asked about
that carpet piece.

"Carpet...What carpet?"

I hadn't known that this side panel gets covered.  Saved by the list again!

It's a little difficult to see how that side carpet/identation would add the
necessary light-dimming footroom required thru a seemingly vertical piece of
flat carpet.  But, I look forward to getting to know it oneday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Paul (nDaTr)

===     http://www.vtr.org