RE: [TR] Aerosol cans

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Aerosol cans
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:16:32 -0800
> So that's another way to get the leftover paint out.....

I dislike throwing intact aerosol cans in the trash, just because they sometimes
spray when crushed.  So, once I'm ready to pitch them (usually but not always
when they are empty), I smack the side of the can against the corner of my vise.
Actually makes remarkably little muss & fuss, even if the can isn't quite empty.
And once the propellant is released, you can do almost anything you want to get
the remaining liquid out ... including just pouring it through the hole.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org