Re: [TR] MPH TR3

To: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] MPH TR3
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:06:16 +0000
Holy Cow.

This totally kills my old college MGB.

Uhm, I do wonder, though, if my first ever car, a 1299 cc AH Sprite, wasn't a
bit faster.

Well, at least it might have been if I drove off the top of a parking garage.

Seriously, this car is holding back at 85 mph.  I'll be holding it back even
farther, now I know.

But I am curious, how fast DO these go?

Terry Smith ('59 TR3A)
New Hampshire