Re: [TR] MPH TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] MPH TR3
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:09:10 -0400
On 15 May 2007 at 0:06, terryrs@comcast.net wrote:

> Seriously, this car is holding back at 85 mph.  I'll be holding
> it back even farther, now I know.

Yowee!  You boys in New Hampshire sure know how to have fun,
don'tcha'?  Um, what road have you been risking your license on all
these many years?  No, I'm not gonna' try it.  Rt128 is enough of a
racetrack for me, and I'm not even the fast one.  I did take the GT6
up to an indicated 85 on 495 once just keeping up with traffic.  Took
it to 90 once on 95 trying to change lanes safely.  My GPS says the
gauge is about 4mph optimistic at that speed.  So it isn't so
impressive after all.  But yes, the car is holding back at that
speed.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com