Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: jimmuller@rcn.com
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 07:27:20 -0600
Jim Muller wrote:
> I have no business writing about a TR3 but what the heck, that never
> stopped me before.
>

> That sounds like a clogged fule line.

Okay, the English major in me rebels.  It is not "fule" (repeatedly
misspelled, so it's not accidental). Fer chrissakes, it's "fuel." Period.

And, this problem can be identified as a fuel delivery problem by
bypassing the mechanical pump with an electrical fuel pump, at low cost
($15-20).  If the problem remains, it's not the mechanical fuel pump.
If it goes away, the electrical pump solves the problem, or, suggests
that the mechanical pump has been improperly rebuilt or is improperly
installed.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....