Re: [TR] Just who's calling who 'DumDum'?

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Just who's calling who 'DumDum'?
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:58:37 EDT
I have probably close to 400k mile on my 59 TR3A which I bought in 62. It
was the only family car for several years (with two children). It has been
restored three time, each time stripping it to the tub (removal of all 4
wings).
I never used dum-dum. It soundslike a good idea BUT I would not use adhesive!.
 Dum dum is going to make installation of the chrome strips more of a
challenge.
Mike Moore