Re: [TR] Just who's calling who 'DumDum'?

To: <auprichard@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Just who's calling who 'DumDum'?
From: "Alex" <ambritts@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:13:54 -0400
Hello all,
I used a 3M product called 3M Strip Caulk Prod #08578. It comes in 1 foot
lengths and is about 1/8"-1/4" thick. When I removed my fenders the metal
between the outer and inner fenders was badly corroded and rusted. I applied
this material on both edges between the inner and outer fender to prevent
water getting between them and doing the same thing. This material is
designed for this and is relatively inexpensive. Especially compared to the
alternative. It is not difficult to work with and does come off if it spread
out from between the fenders. IMHO I believe it to be very helpful.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A