Re: [TR] TR4 shackle length

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, nwolf@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 shackle length
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:16:04 EDT
Nick,
TR4 CT22326L has the deep dish rear springs too - these shackles measure 2.5"
exactly. (center of bolt to center of bolt)
20 years ago I had one leaf break on driver's side - took spring to a truck
spring company. They made a new leaf for $45. I brought in both sides so they
could match curves, etc. If you think a photo of curve would help, mine are
still hanging on the wall during my resto.
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74