Re: [TR] TR4A missing AGAIN!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A missing AGAIN!
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:30:54 +0100 (BST)
Thanks, I will check that intake and exhaust valves open the same as others.
Definitely no obstruction in the manifold.

wbeech <wbeech@flash.net> wrote:  Did you check to see if the cam is lifting
the intake/exhaust valve fully?
Maybe a worn or bent pushrod that adjustments have compensated for so your
valve lash measurements are correct...?

It sounds like your problem has to be fuel, but I can't see that it would be
in the carburetion. Have you looked for obstructions in the manifold?