Re: [TR] steering pins, TR2-3

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <terryrs@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] steering pins, TR2-3
From: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:52:55 -0700
BFE is currently out of the SS silent blocks and said that when he inquired
(a couple of week ago) about getting some more that the price had doubled.
Since the SS were fairly pricy to start with, when they doubled the price I
decided I could do without. I just ordered some of the new version from TRF
and they use Delrin instead of brass.
Mike Denman