Re: [TR] steering pins, TR2-3

To: <terryrs@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] steering pins, TR2-3
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:21:39 -0700
>  It is only in the interests of scientific
> experimentation and the spirit of inventiveness--and not
> convenience or ease or good sense--that I will be installing these.

FWIW Terry, I believe it's also important to check at each stage of assembly
for free motion.  For example, Herman van den Akker reported finding a bunch
of vertical links that were bent enough to bind (causing hard steering) when
installed into new trunnions.  When everything is just right, you should be
able to fully install the front suspension (except for the shocks and
springs), and move it easily by hand through it's full range of motion.

Randall