[TR] TR wipers gears

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR wipers gears
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:47:13 EDT
Hi Listers,
Anyone know which wiper motor 'drive gear wheel', in degrees, is best for
TR4-5-6 and Spitfire windsheild shape (they all use the same glass)?
I have two DR3A wiper units, one dated 10 '63 which has a 110 degree gear
(it's a single speed, has the two lucar push-on terminals and a black ground
wire),
the other is dated 2 '67 and has a 140 degree gear (it look to be a 2-speed,
has the 3-wire pigtail and black ground wire).
I'm guessing 110 degree drive gear for my TR4 but not sure.. anyone know?
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74