Re: [TR] [6pack] TR6 "revitalization" report

To: emanteno@comcast.net, jmerone@rocketmail.com, triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TR6 "revitalization" report
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:53:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/2007 11:21:32 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
emanteno@comcast.net writes:

Kai  Radicke at Wishbone Classics sells a nice Fidenza aluminum flywheel with
ring  gear installed, at a very reasonable cost. You can also get a set of
ARP  flywheel bolts from him at the same time.
NFI,
Irv Korey
74 TR6  CF22767U
Highland Park, IL

Anyone ever find Kai?  I was saving this email in case I wanted to  order the
aluminum flywheel, but I'll dump it if he's gone out of  business.

Robert Houston