Re: [TR] authentic generator heat sheild on this TR4A?

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] authentic generator heat sheild on this TR4A?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:53:35 EDT
Bob,
Sent you photos of TR generator heat sheild.. probably could be made to fit
both 4into1 and 4into2 exhaust manifolds although the latter already has the
two threaded bosses for attachment. On the 4into1 you might have to attach
bottom of shield to one of the end flange bolts of exhaust manifold.
note; the generator heat sheild, along with Joe's carb heat sheild, and it's
getting a little hard to get your hands in there to do any work!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

<< Carl,  I have never seen a generator heat shield. But if there is a need for
 a heat   shield in a TR that is sure the place.  If anyone of our list after -
 market parts producers want to produce one for   the TR3, 4 and 4a I will buy
2!  Would have to work with the std exhaust manifold (4 to 1) for me.  Bob >>

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR4A
Generator Heat Sheild .jpg]