Re: [TR] Front Apron Installation and Steering TR3

To: "'Scott Suhring'" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, "'Triumph Mail List'"
Subject: Re: [TR] Front Apron Installation and Steering TR3
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:17:05 -0600
--===============0563352788==

Just pulled the front apron off my '58 today and I would advise you to do
everything down there before you put it on.  I doubt that leaving the upper
end of your split steering for later would  hurt but do it all now just in
case you have to get back into the lower end to make adjustments.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"