Re: [TR] TR4 Fuel injection: Thoughts and Dreams

To: "Daehler, William F" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Fuel injection: Thoughts and Dreams
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:26:35 +0000
From: "Daehler, William F" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>

> So fellow listers, what do you think? Should we convert now to fuel
> injection, or wait until aftermarket parts start to appear for direct
> injection? Bio mass? Mr. Fusion retrofit kit?

Mark Fisher, a member of my local club, does fuel injection work for a living,
and did a custom fuel injected set up for a TR4 in our club. That TR4 has been
fuel injected for several years and was driven to VTR this year.
If anyone is interested in this, contact me off list for Mark's contact
information.
NFI,
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U