[TR] Fort Wayne Clutch & Driveline

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Fort Wayne Clutch & Driveline
From: "BobTr3A" <tr3abobm77@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:41:35 -0500
I have lived in Fort Wayne all my life, 59 years, and Fort Wayne Clutch has
been around
as long as I can remember. I had them rebuild my 59 TR3 pressure plate in 1968
and they
did an excellent job. I went there about 5 years ago to have my clutch disk
relined for the
same car and they already had one made up so I just gave them my old one. Only
$55
if I remember right. They also have a very good reputation with all the hot
rodders in the area.
Since I live here I don't have any experience with doing business long
distance with them.
Hope this helps.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net