[TR] Hello to list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Hello to list
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 12:40:24 -0500
Just wanted to say a hello to the list members. Just re-joined after
an absence of over a couple of years as other matters took me away
from my TR2 project. Good to see so many familiar names still
providing invaluable advice.
Starting final re-assembly of the TR2 this spring (when I hope it
finally gets warm enough to use the garage!). Will undoubtedly call
upon the collective wisdom of the list to "refresh" my memory on just
how those parts were supposed to go back together.
Thanks in advance,
Angelo Graham
'55 (?) TR2, TS4928LO
Waterloo, Ont.