[TR] oil out breather?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] oil out breather?
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:26:14 +0000
Hi all, got my carbs back from Burlen after full re-build, very
pleased BTW, fitted up and set up to run, I have noticed a drop in oil
pressure which was 50psi at tick over, now down to about 15 when fully
warm, looking around I noticed a very small pool of oil under the
engine breather pipe, does this suggest any particular condition, this
is an engine that has yet to go on the road, all running has been in
the garage to date.
1954 TR2
regards
John