[TR] Fuel pump oil seal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fuel pump oil seal
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:42:01 -0400
Hello list:
Not sure if this was addressed in earlier posts.
Asking about the oil seal in the body of the fuel pump for the TR2-4
range. All the rebuild kits I have do not include this seal. Just
wondering if the seal is available from any source or how necessary
it really is?
I noticed that the rebuild kits that TRF carries have this seal
included, but was hoping I wouldn't have to get yet another rebuild
kit just for the seal.
Any experiences with or without this seal?
Thanks in advance.

Angelo Graham

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net