Re: [TR] TR3 back up light question

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 back up light question
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:50:31 -0400
Being from the same "strickly stock" school as many of us, I'm sure you knew
this was coming....do you happen to know what the optional light, err lamp,
looks like? I've seen some very nice Wipac and Lucas pieces that I'd feel ok
about installing, maybe not feel ok about using, but installing, yes....

Thanks
Dave