Re: [TR] tr3 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] tr3 question
From: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:35:33 -0700
To build the car, didn't Standard just 'drop' a completed body onto a
frame that had the radiator, engine, gearbox, etc. already in place?

I'm not saying it's easy or that it's wise, but from photos I've seen
of the S-T assembly line it would seem to be possible.

Geo

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net