[TR] Triumph pedal cars

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumph pedal cars
From: clarkja34@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:53:54 -0400
Hi everyone.
?I am very interested in finding out everything about these Triumph pedal
cars.If you have any relative information or pictures or can name the
manufacturers of these please let me know at? my email address
clarkja34@netscape.net????? I know Triumph pedal cars were produced in TR3
models ,several TR4 models and even a TR7 model. There may be others but I
don't know of any. If you know the names of anyone who might have information
on these please pass on there names so I can contact them directly. Thanking
you in advance for all your help.
See Yah
Jim Clark

http://www.vtr.org