Re: [TR] TR3 choke cable

Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 choke cable
From: "Mo and Dave MacKay" <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:47:21 -0500
Rick Chandler wrote:

>I made my own "half moon" piece from a small piece of shim stock (the piece
is approx 1/4" on a side

>and maybe 0.040" thick} and now have a fully functioning detented cable
with choices of light, medium,

>and full choke available.

I've looked in my copy of the Spare Parts Catalogue, but I don't see
anything that resembles that "half moon" piece. Do you have a drawing of
what it should look like?

I'd like to fabricate one for use with the replacement choke cable that I
recently ordered. Having a choice of working detent would be appealing --- I
keep losing the clothes pins that I've been using 'till now.

Regards,

Dave MacKay

1960 TR3A s/n 68639L(O)

Near Toronto, Canada