Re: [TR] Gas prices - revisited

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Gas prices - revisited
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:29:52 -0500
John - that is great.

To the list - Forgive me for the shameless plug for the 'fuel fund'.
Visit the Charity Drive home page at http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/
under the 'Recent Posts' section click on "... for the 'sartorially'
inclined" and read about the shirts/hats and other items available in
support of the drive.  Proceeds will help cover the expenses for John and
"Uncle Jack"
Or the direct URL: http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?p=143

Carl