[TR] drill bits thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] drill bits thanks!
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:09:57 -0800 (PST)
wow I learned a lot through the responses to my drill bit question.  I always
did drilling under the impression that higher speed and more pressure on the
steel the better.  Also I've rarely used a lubricant.

 I  had been curious
about why some bits lasted much longer than others and it must have been that
accidently I slowed down and used more appropriate pressure at that time.
thanks for everyone's input.  very very helpful and another reason this list
is amazing!

gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net