[TR] One in, One out

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] One in, One out
From: Jeffrey Johnson <mondoluxe@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:34:44 -0600
After a few years of wandering I'm back on the list after a several
year hiatus. A lot of familiar names still kicking around.
I find it a curious consequence that I move to Arkansas and Brad
Kahler leaves for Kentucky.
I've finally found the time  to finish the multi-year restoration of
my '76 TR6. Just static timed it last evening, off to get some fuel
line and tighten down the starter. Should be finished by spring, LOL.
If I could only stop the progression of this shipwright's disease............
Of course as I had to take off the fan, I realized this would be the
perfect time to put in that electric fan.I've always wanted, and then
there's always relays and upgraded lighting, gee, an overdrive unit
would sure be nice, Art Lipp's delrin accelerator shaft bushings Oh,
the list gets longer.

As a student of Fred Thomas, you'll be pleased to note that I PC'd
dang near everything I pulled off the car, incl. but by no means
limited to, the trailing arms,(clear), the accelerator pedal,
pedal-box, well you get the idea.
Got some SS bungs to weld into the exhaust for installation of an O2
sensor and fuel/air meter.
Great to be  able to once again enjoy the wisdom and humor of this
fine assemblage of TR cognoscenti.

Hi Fred!  Thanks for the help!

Jeffrey Johnson

Waiting for the second coming of Johnny Storm, International racing car driver

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net