[TR] Best Wishes

To: email list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Best Wishes
From: Anthony Cascio <allegrorover@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:56:14 -0500
List,
I wanted to take a minute to say to all Merry Christmas.
I have met a number of you personally and hope to meet more of you as
my travels get me to the west coast.
I appreciate everyones help advice and interesting comments about the
Triunphs.
My brother in law is just starting his 59 TR3A project and I hope to
be as helpful to him as you all were with advice and help. (but I will
still refer him to the list for help)
Please enjoy the season and good health to all and your families.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover@mac.com