[TR] TR4A Interior ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4A Interior ?
From: Robert Davey <rgdavey@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
I just received info from my BMIHT certificate that confirms my '67 TR4A was
originally fitted with a Matador Red leather interior (it shows a code of: H
12). What I am unsure of is if the seats and panels would have had the piping
in the same color red, or white as is the only offering by Moss.  This car is
an original black car (code 11), so I personally think it would look much
better all red.  My Moss rep advised me that the red piping can be special
ordered.  Anyone know of an original Black/Red leather car that can answer this
question?
Thanks,
Robert

http://www.vtr.org