[TR] Pictures from the Chico British Car Show

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Pictures from the Chico British Car Show
From: David Gunn <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:46:27 -0700
Hi All - The Chico British Car Show was held Sunday, April 26th in Chico, CA.
I took some pictures, and have posted them to my Flickr account at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgunn/sets/72157617278850037/detail/

As there has been some concern in the past about my not including pictures of
Spits, I made an extra effort to find some.  Unfortunately, the was only one
Spit and one GT6.  I did take pictures of both.

I'm going to the VARA races at Buttonwillow, CA next weekend, and will post
some pictues from that event the following week.

Enjoy,

David

1954 TR2 TS3388L

Coupe

Chico, CA

Windows Live Hotmail.:more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_more_042009

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net