[TR] Visit to Coventry

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Visit to Coventry
From: kmdalton <kmdalton@access4less.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:45:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hello List,

My work has taken me to the home of our beloved cars.  I have seen a total of
two Triumphs on my trip to Coventry, a 1500 Spitfire and a TR6.  Both were
traveling the streets of Coventry, a feet which I do not think I would attempt
myself.  I am glad to be driven about.  It is an interesting place to watch
others drive.  Unfortunately, busniness has taken then majority of my time an
tomorrow I must return to the states.  I have met many interesting people, most
of all the drivers who have shoffered me about.  I think that everyone who owns
a Triumph should visit Coventry, especially if someone else foots the bill!
Hope to return some day on my own nickel, or pound and see some of the more
interesting sites pertaining to Triumphs.

K M Dalton
70 Spitfire
70 GT6+
73 Spitfire Parts Car