Re: [TR] Bummer Day

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Bummer Day
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 08:02:38 -0500
Thank you Randall, Tony & Michael for your responses.   Seems that it isn't
as big an issue as I thought. Will get a Helicoil (or equivalent as Randall
put it) this week.

Another question for the masses....

Which engine 'add-ons' can be safely put back on the engine before I drop it
on the chassis without jeopardizing the body re-install.   I know the carbs
should stay off but what about everything else.

I am thinking that at least the fuel pump, distributor, waterpump, and fan
can be on the engine.

Anything else?

Along those same lines, I am planning on installing driveshaft, brake & fuel
lines, and exhaust before the body.  Any thing else that would make sense
with the body off the chassis?

I am sure getting excited about seeing an actual car sometime in the next
month or so.

Thanks again for the responses and the continued help and support of the
list.
Carl

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net