Re: [TR] TR2/3 control head information

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2/3 control head information
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:58:49 -0800
> Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

If you use the new harness from TRF, I would definitely recommend using wire
pulling lubricant when installing it through the stator tube.  I found this
kind at Home Depot, which seemed to work well for me, but likely any brand
would work about as well.
http://www.mytoolstore.com/klein/51010.html

I've heard that other vendors offer a skinnier harness that pulls easier,
but the lube still wouldn't hurt, IMO.  Even the factory harness is pretty
darn snug, especially if the tube is kind of grungy inside.

-- Randall

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net