Re: [TR] wire wheel advice needed

To: DACHNOWP@APTEA.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] wire wheel advice needed
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:00:19 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2010 2:44:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DACHNOWP@APTEA.com writes:

It  appears a radial tube is required due to the wires.
I haven't done much  research yet but anybody have a preferred vendor or
what
size I should be  ordering.

The Dayton 5", 60 spoke painted wires I bought from Deb at TRF, supposedly
do not require tubes. I have not mounted my brand new remanufactured 185
Michelin Redlines (also tubeless) yet but I am going to try it  that way
once the TR250 is done.  Hopefully that will be soon.  I did  mount the new
manufacture tubeless Michelin X, 165's on my TR3B's stock disc  rims w/o tubes
and all is well.
Darrell

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net