Re: [TR] Rear oil seal leak

To: dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear oil seal leak
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:31:45 +0000 (UTC)
>Has anyone got a spare hanging round their garage they have no use for that
>I could buy?

Two things:

One, I switched to "text" for e-mail.  Does that solve the problem of the
indiscriminate "B"s that appeared in my e-mails?

Two, You might try Mike in Vermont.  He has (had) a barn full of TR3 parts,lots
of NOD electricals too.  (802) 439-5815.  I haven't been in contact with him
for several years, so I don't know if he's still doing business.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
Gonna have to pound out the oil pan this weekend, try to stop the oil leaks.
Same with the valve cover.

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47