[TR] Trip for Anniversary

Subject: [TR] Trip for Anniversary
From: sothornton at aol.com (Steve Thornton)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 00:15:24 -0500
Friends-

My wife and I are taking a trip in our Triumph TR 250 to celebrate our 30th
anniversary. The trip will take us from Bowling Green, KY through Indiana to
West Va, then Virginia and end up back in Kentucky. In all, we will drive more
than 2,000 miles in a week.

My question to the List is- what tools, supplies and parts do I take? The car
was professionally restored in 2008 and has been driven a few thousand miles
since then, without incident. It has a Petronix unit installed.

To add to the facts, we are staying at some nice hotels, all of which are more
than 100 years old. So, with limited space we will pack both casual and nice
clothing.

Any ideas are welcomed.

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law