[TR] Trip for Anniversary

Subject: [TR] Trip for Anniversary
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:41:04 +0000 (UTC)
If you are not a member of VTR, you need to be.  You should carry the VTR
roster and "road help" list with you on hard copy.
There are folks like me who would hitch up their trailers and come to get you.

Sorry I can't help you this trip unless you take the long way through
Minnesota...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net